Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate, and release injured, sick, and orphaned birds of prey, and educate the public about them.
We prioritize these core values, which inform our activities and decisions:
- To employ and develop best practices, compassionate care, and humane treatment.
- To increase the public’s awareness, appreciation, and understanding of birds of prey and their environment.
- Releasing healthy, thriving birds to their native and natural environment, keeping the bird in the wild, and the wild in the bird.
- To further the field of raptor rehabilitation, supporting and collaborating with fellow rehabilitators and medical practitioners.
- Providing thorough training to volunteers to ensure their safety and that of our patients, to honor our values as their own, and to enjoy and grow in their passion and care for raptors.
- To build relationships with the greater community, and with organizations that can help us further our mission.